Understanding Your Unique Needs
Our client families are affluent, yes, but there are almost as many definitions for affluence as there are varied needs of the families we serve. Whether you are in the process of building your family’s wealth, you want to protect it as it grows, or if you’re preparing your succession plan to leave a legacy, Meristem has a unique suite of services to meet your family's needs. Your family’s needs are at the heart of how and why we do business.
Many families come to us for the following reasons:
- To reduce financial complexity allowing for focus on your family and your goals.
- To manage a liquidity event that signals your need for deeper advice and service.
- To safeguard your family’s wealth for future generations.
- To create a common family vision of your legacy.
Regardless of your needs, when you become a client of Meristem, you gain a Family Financial Officer on speed dial - one that truly knows your family.
Areas of Service
Scroll over the services below for more information
Holistic Financial Review
- Discovery of objectives and goals
- Construct full net worth statement
- Liquidity review
- Cash Flow modeling
- Financial forecasting
- Analysis of liquidity needs
- Develop risk profile and return goals
- Strategic asset allocation with tactical themes
- Strategy and manager selection
- Monitoring and reporting
Estate + Legacy Planning
- Discovery of legacy goals
- Estate distribution analysis
- Life insurance review and analysis
- Coordination with advisors for execution and implementation
- Coordinated planning with tax advisors
- Annual consolidated tax summaries
- On-going review of portfolio tax considerations
- Inventory and summarize all real estate and personal property
- Review coverage for gaps and opportunities
- Carrier review and analysis
- Coordination with existing broker or agent
Family Wealth Management
- Family governance and family meetings
- Education for future generations
- Charitable Giving strategy review and coordination
- Residential real estate support
- Employee benefits review