Business as Unusual
Today is the slowest rate of change we will ever experience. From this provoking premise, global futurist Jack Uldrich joined Meristem in mid-December to share his Big AHA (awareness, humility, and action) ideas focused on helping business leaders and organizations navigate tomorrow’s uncharted and unpredictable waters. A replay of the event can be found here.
After the event, guests submitted some questions for Jack to answer; they were:
- How does he see higher education in the future?
- What happened to him that made him think of these things or cause him to write this book?
- What was his biggest aha?
- What area(s) of change are most concerning looking ahead?
- If an organization was going to implement a Chief Unlearning Officer, what would that look like?
- What are you reading now?